Unwanted, unneeded
[html]
God, tell that to my bf! No, jk, I haven't seen him since January :CCCCCCCC

Tlantli stiffened at the name she gave, and Isabella took a small note of it. For whatever reason, she did not care for the man or there was something of fear of him. Which, the gypsy did not know and felt it was best not to ask. That man seemed like he could have that effect on people, and it felt as though he could make enemies quickly if he so desired. But whatever happened between him and this woman was not information she was privy to. Not that she even wanted to know. She did not ask the man for his thoughts and nor did she pry for information. If he told her, he did, if he didn't, then she was out of luck. It was the safest route, she figured, especially when he was so dangerous an individual. Letting her smile curl slightly, Isabella bowed her head to the other woman. "I will definitely keep that in mind from now on." It was, perhaps, the wisest thing to do.

Isabella nodded, figuring as much as Tlantli had said. But there was something wrong about a city only for taking spoils. It felt like violating the dead, since no one lived there full time anymore. It was hard to explain, but the ominous feelings had overwhelmed the gypsy. "Perhaps, though I'm afraid something about that city feels more akin to a graveyard." She gave a shrug, then let herself return the other woman's look. "I am glad to have found other strong women with whom to converse. I was beginning to be afraid they were a rare bunch."

<style>
.isa-txt {font-family: Cambria, serif; font-size: 14px; line-height:17px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px; margin:0px 25px auto; padding:0px 75px 0px 75px; margin:5px auto; text-align:justify;}
.isa-txt .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.isa-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px;}
.isa-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
.isa-txt .line {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dashed #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread