four bullet gun rally
[html]
You get a lame weird post. Sorry for the wait. x_x +3

The rusty-furred male stretched as he rose, showing off a form that was small but graceful, one that boasted agility and speed if not strength. The build was something that she could relate to, being small and compact herself; the wolf blood in her hadn’t done very much for her musculature and size, that was for sure. She pricked her ears forward to hear his soft voice as he offered his name, Jacinto, and nodded once when he confirmed that the pack’s Hydra was his brother.

“Helotes is my friend,” Vesper said, one of the very few times she had ever acknowledged such a thing out loud. It was a strange transformation, anyway, from having post-traumatic nightmares about him to considering him with respect and brotherly affection. “Almost like a weird brother to me himself,” she went on, smirking faintly, “which I guess means we’re family in the most non-literal way possible?” She shrugged to show that she thought little of what she just said, knowing that until he proved his worth and kindness in her eyes, she wouldn’t regard him as much more than a clan mate.

His orange eyes fell to the bat even as he asked her name, and with a sigh she flung her small lupus frame down on the ground beside the thing. “I’m Vesper, the Optio,” she said, deciding she might as well add her title as well as her name. It didn’t make a difference in her eyes, but letting others know that she had a high rank would help her be seen with respect and would cause less trouble for her. She would love to rub her rank in Columbine’s face, for example.

She sniffed in his direction again before dropping her muzzle to the bat, tearing the wing off to busy her jaws. “You smell like a girl,” she pointed out, almost sly. Normally, she didn’t care for that kind of business, but—well, she liked girls. It was something to talk about, different than “what’s your rank?” or “how long ya been here?”

She really needed to work on her conversation skills.

<style type="text/css">
.vespyy b {font-weight:bold; color:#a45927; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2f1707; }
.vespyy p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.vespyy {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#533920; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/7efhU.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 240px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8b744b; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread