Just a little rest
[html]
Yeah, that’s fine ^^

Cercelee nodded at Savina’s words. There were few outside of her own pack Cercelee knew, those she had met with the meetings had been brief and she hadn’t really heard from the wolves again. Iskata made it her business to keep on top of what happened with Haku, so she had run into her aunt again, and Pilot and Naniko she had met before but only due to the leader meeting. Laruku she knew from before the fire, but she had only seen him once since, and he was becoming like the rest of the strangers as well. Everyone else was just there one moment and gone the next, and Cercelee wasn’t sure she’d see any of them again. A few had been from Labyrinth Glen, but the phantom like female assume that many of the members had disappeared with the pack. Or perhaps the pack had disappeared because the members had, either way, she was sure that they were gone. There were other names and faces, she would remember them, just in case she did chance upon them again, but it was unlikely.

"I’d like to introduce you to some of my pack members." Cer felt silly saying it, like a child who was bringing home a friend for their parent’s approval, but it was true. Aside from Haku and the ones she didn’t know well, she would like Savina to know her pack mates and feel welcome there, give her more than one person to come visit if ever she felt the desire. Cer turned her head to the sky to confirm it was growing dark now. Smiling she shook her head, she could stand on her own, it was walking that was sometimes tricky, and rose to her feet, quite gracefully for using only three legs. "I suppose we should be off now?" Cercelee took two steps forward with her front feet and made her awkward little hop with her back leg. She hadn’t really walked in front on anyone like this before, but hopping about was easier than putting weight on her leg, at least for now. She knew it looked silly, but she also knew Savina wouldn’t laugh at her. "Do you stay in the mansion too?" She knew that many of the Twilight Vale members seemed to, at least some of the time, though Cercelee had kept out of their way and to herself, hidden in her allotted room almost invisible to everyone else. Perhaps if Savina did, she’d have some to look out for next time she was entering or exiting the manor.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread