Road to Ruin
[html]

I powerplayed...Is that alright?

Omni stayed quiet as he blessed her children, closing vibrant blue eyes as he did so. She imagined them born and healthy, which brought a smile to her face. He spoke more of the way he say life, and she listened respectfully. She re-wrapped the cloak around her lithe figure, covering her children protectively once again. Thank you." She didn't care any more about her life, she would instantly put it on the line for her pups. As long as they lived.

Aylu was gentle in many ways, and now her skittish way was disappearing. He told her he must leave, and that it would be better that he doesn't get near her pack. "No, it's fine...I'll help you find water...You've proven to be a good friend, and I can only repay you from helping you survive." He hugged her, the moment he did so, Omni stiffened but relaxed. He was only being nice.

She heard him repeat Lykoi, and the russet woman nodded quietly. "That's their last name...Jacinto treats me nice...He's always loved me." The dainty coywolf reflected quietly, leading them both in the direction of Inferni. There was some streams nearby, just flowing with fresh winter water. Omni had to get back home anyway. She whistled with her fingers, and her large Steller's Sea Eagle drifted down from the skies, large wings magnificent as always. "Ky'allu...Find us some water, but not in Inferni. My friend needs to drink." The eagle, despite his huge size landed on the young woman's shoulder, making her appear even tinier. The black and white eagle replied in his funny way I will do that mistress...I find water." The girl shook her head and laughed "Ky, I'm your friend...Not your mistress."  With a loud avian screech, the huge eagle had returned to the skies. He drifted for a while, sharp yellow eyes watching for any water. With another loud cry signaling that there was water, Omni turned to Aylu. "There. He's found us some."

<style type="text/css">
.ostelleaux b {font-weight:bold; color:#476f87; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;}
.ostelleaux p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ostelleaux .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic; text-indent:0px; text-align:center;}
.ostelleaux {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#bbcad7; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/gG6yU.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f0f2f6; padding: 245px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#687077; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread