Righting a Wrong
[html]

OOC:: Poor embarassed Ciara. xD WC: 400+

In Character

Ciara was very glad when Shandom’s head bumped down over her own in that friendly gesture. A smile broke out on her muzzle. “I’m glad we’re good too, Shandom,” she said, tipping her nose up so she could give his muzzle a few delicate licks. Her plume of a tail thumped behind her, sending her slender frame to wiggling. Even though she was filling out steadily, there were still a few things about the female that showed her youth, and that wiggling was one of them. Now that the situation was over, and her indiscretion with Noah forgiven, Ciara was finally able to relax. She wouldn’t be able to bring herself to be cruel or cold to the Omega, but she would remember Zalen’s law, and Shandom’s advice.

She blushed under her fur when he answered her question about Cerberus. She was very attracted to him, already having budding feelings - but then there was Augustus. Now, that was a situation. She had developed a crush on the salt-and-pepper Arctic wolf basically from the moment she saw him. He’d been powerful, but kind at the same time. He was a good hunter, a pack defender, and basically an all around manly man. Her yearling heart always did a strange patter when he was around, but she’d convinced herself that she was out of his league.

When it came to Cerberus, now, she’d only just met him. He was charming, and flirtatious. He showed an obvious interest in her where Augustus seemed oblivious to her feelings. Still, there were little things about him that worried the girl. He was unpredictable, and highly energetic. Ciara liked that about him, too, but he was a completely different wolf than Augustus. She scraped her paws, muttering to herself quietly as her claws dragged through the snow. What was a she-wolf to do when she liked two males?

“Well…I do have a problem…but I doubt you could help me with it,” she murmured, pinning her ears back. Was she crazy? Shandom didn’t want to hear about her girl problems, much less when they were about males. She was still a few weeks too young to even be considering them fully, for it would be the beginning of March before her first heat would set in. What good was worrying now? There was no good, but that didn’t mean she could help it, either. “How do you get a wolf you like to notice you…and…how do you tell if someone actually cares?” She blushed again afterwards. “You don’t need to answer any of this if you don’t want…it’s silly, I know.”

<style>
.Candacesdb-c01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Candacesdb-c01 b {color:#ffffff;}
.Candacesdb-c01-b {width:434px; border:1px solid #cceeee; margin:0px auto;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.Candacesdb-c01-IC {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#cceeee; text-shadow:#999999 0px 0px 5px; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:16px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; padding:0px 25px;}
.Candacesdb-c01-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Candacesdb-c01 {background-color:#e1eff5;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/JByOd.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #aabbcc; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#aabbcc; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:432px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 410px 0px; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread