the inner beast
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.infinOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/template2.jpg'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:480px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.infinTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.infinSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#c40602; margin:3px 100px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.infinInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:3px 100px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.infinInput {height:340px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%;}
.infinInput b {color:#C40602; }
.infinInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.infinInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.infinInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.infinSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 220px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#808080;}
p.infin-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Aeron
I'm alive
Take a look into my eyes
This time I'ma take you for a ride
I'm invincible tonight!
WC :: +### OOC ::

Aeron smiled as she watched the way the Liam changed his position rather fast. She had to admit that she loved how he just changed his attitude around her. She enjoyed having the you male at her feet. She looked around and noticed that the woman with no name was also slumped. Aeron wondered if she had a feeling she would be next. Name The word came out slightly harder then she expected.

Aeron smiled as she looked at the group. She then heard Leon come up and say something to her. He was late and it bothered her a little. Everyone else was rather ready to get going but now she had a Leon late to the party.

Aeron nodded to him then looked at the group. She motioned a paw in the north. there is one heard about a mile from us they were moving rather slow. she spoke looking at everyone. I want to flank the herd from both sides. There is a doe who has a gimp leg and then there is another one that seems to not be fairing well its slightly darker in color than the rest. She finished as she looked at them.

I want Liam Ayasha and Mido on the right side, Alexander, Leon and Anon to the left. She said as she motioned for the group to move. I'll move down the center with Alaki If he wants to

Believe me
You've never met another one like me
Bet you've never seen the things that I've seen

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread