A life you never thought you'd have
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.mamaOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/mamatable.png'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:470px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.mamaTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.mamaSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#c40602; margin:3px 100px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.mamaSubTitle p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.mamaInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.mamaInput {height:370px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#ffffff; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 50); line-height:120%;}
.mamaInput b {color:#C40602; }
.mamaInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.mamaInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.mamaInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.mamaSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 220px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#c40602;}
.mamaSubtitle2 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
p.mama-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Aeron
"Heaven has no rage like love

to hatred turned.......

WC :: +000 OOC :: Blah

Her Lack of showing anything is what amused Aeron the most in honesty. She had come here to in a way play nice but then again the golden coyote could not help but poke at the golden mutt. the dog was nothing but a pawn here in Anathema. Naniko had allowed her here under a contract that she would collect things for anathema and information. The Oriax had to admit she was enjoying standing here.

Aeron smiled as the woman spoke. She expected poison from the cobra but what she got was deluded salt water. Aeron looked at her and leaned on something as she reached for a knife that wasn't there. She grinned white teeth showed as she watched Amy turn away.

Come now you don't like my gift? I think you should treat your elders and higher ups with more respect. Aeron said calmly as she looked at her. So the dog thought that she could be so disrespectful. If she was any regular Sut Aeron might break her arm, but she was naniko's pawn. Aeron watched the golden woman move to her knife in the wall.

Sliding her hand into a pouch she reached for a knife. She wondered if she should tell Naniko her hand slipped. Holding the knife she waited she would not be the first to strike Amy would be the one to pick this fight Aeron was the one who would end it.

Nor hell a fury like a woman

scorned......."

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread