Mama Mia!!
[html]

wc 425

As she listened to Naniko's story of her and Conri when they were younger, it made Savina want to meet the Andromeda's mate all the more. He sounded like a really great wolf, someone who was definitely deserving of a great female like Naniko. "That's a nice story, I like it. Conri sounds like a wonderful guy. Its so sweet how he played with you when your leg was broken. I still need to meet him sometime, I haven't gotten the chance yet." Her huge grin went from one corner of her muzzle to the other. "I'm so glad that you two were able to work things out." The dark femme's voice was softer when she said those words, coming closer to her friend and nuzzling her neck. She had been worried about her, everyday since they had last talked hoping that everything had gone alright.

Savina leaned back and watched Naniko remove the rest of the wrapping from her leg, her tail wagging behind her. It felt so good to have air touch that part of her leg again. It seemed like she had been hurt for ages, even though it had really only been about a month or so. "Thanks. I wanted to get back to normal as fast as I could. I can't wait to go out running again, it's one of my favorite things to do. Do you like to just go running?" The feeling of running was so exhilarating to the sable wolfess. She loved the feel of the wind through her fur, the adrenaline in her veins, the dirt beneath her pads, all the smells of the world rushing into her nose, the forest flashing before her eyes. When she ran like that she almost felt as if she could fly.

The Lacerta laughed as Naniko did. Then she heard her friend speak the phrase in Italian. She had completely forgotten to try and find out who had taught Sirius and Apollo some Italian, but now it seemed it had been staring her in the face all along. "So you're the one who knows some Italian around here! I had been curious who had taught Apollo and Sirius some." Playfully she nudged Naniko's shoulder with her own, a twinkle in her emerald orbs. "You should've told me! How much do you know? Where did you learn it?" Savina was glad to find that her best friend knew her native language. Even if she didn't know much, it was still something, and it made her feel even more at home.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread