New friends?
[html]

out of character text

The stranger's speedy arrival at Terra's side freaked her out. She knew that she was weakened, but was doing her best to cover that up. Maybe she shouldn't have been so prideful and answered the call at the pack borders. Staying in the house had been driving her nuts, but at least it was safe. Terra might not have been big on acting safe, but she did want to survive. Her hackles raised she bared her teeth to him, shifting her body so that there was a larger distance between them. His words came out in a hurried rush. So his name was Aylu, new to his actions and uncertain about making friends.

Straightening her head Terra looked over at Aylu. I'm fine. You're probably just smelling my breakfast. Didn't have the chance to clean up before your call rang out. It was a complete lie, and fairly obvious as well, considering how no matter what Terra did it was clear that her leg looked wrong. As discreetly as possible Terra pulled it closer to her body, trying to hide it. A small wave of pain ran through her as pressure was exuded on her side wound, but her face remained expressionless, trying to hide what she felt. She watched in amazement as a couple layers of his clothes was pulled off and torn apart. How many layers of that did he have?

<style type="text/css">
.xmas-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFF00; letter-spacing:1px; }
.xmas-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.xmas-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.xmas-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... G_4177.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "Palatino Linotype", serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.xmas-01 b:before { content: open-quote; }
.xmas-01 b:after { content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread