From the bottom of my heart
[html]
OOC Laughs

Ichika. Neela's ear twitched at the name. Ichika was complicated at the moment, missing leaders, fights at the borders, pups who brought up unwanted instincts and that old feeling, lingering even after months of acceptance and friendship, that she just didn’t belong, that somebody was going to find out her past and cast her out. Ichika was one of the last places that Neela wanted to be at the moment, her emotions turbulent and all the little niggling doubts and bad points brought up to the surface by her sorrow. Still the name brought up memories of a promise that she had made the previous day and she shook her head sorrowfully.

"Ah need ta get back ta Ichika, ah promised Grynn that ah'd bring 'er an tha' chicks some food." For a brief moment the offer to stay at Casa was tempting but Neela moved on quickly, confused by the feeling. "Ichika ain' too far." She murmured, adjusting her position so that she was leant against the same tree as Tony, to his side rather than on his arms but still leaning against him, taking comfort from his presence, "Can we stay 'ere a bit longer tho'? Don' feel up ta movin' just yet." Neela gave a crooked smile towards him.

The mention of a "Mil" intrigued Neela; if Tony had mentioned this Mil person before then she didn’t remember it, "Who's Mil?" she asked curiously, "Ya said the name like ah should know it an… ahh, ah've done tha same with Grynn haven't ah?" A smile spread onto Neela's face. Neela was a master of denial and it showed now, her sadness falling away under a façade of happiness that she could almost believe herself. "Grynn's a falcon, mah… partner is the best word ah guess. Been with me fer two years; she helps me make up fer my shitty huntin' an ah help make canines take her seriously. She's had chicks recently, 's why ah'm out 'ere, looking fer food while she's taking care of em." Done talking Neela leaned back against Tony, waiting for him to say his piece.

<style type="text/css">
.risinghope b {font-weight:bold; color:#a38750; letter-spacing:.5px}
.risinghope p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.risinghope {margin:0 auto; width:600px; background-color:#471e00; background-image:url(http://i43.tinypic.com/1vif8.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #885004; padding: 330px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a27e36; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
354+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread