Gonna get me a 10 point buck with 11" tines
[html]
Aww, Niernan's so polite. /

Niernan pulled away from deer, uncurling his claws from the deceased animals rump. He stood and heaved a heavy sigh of relief and happiness, his tail wagging of its own accord. He licked his blood stained chops and let his tongue loll from his mouth as he started to show his exhaustion from the hunt by panting slowly.

His ears pricked up and he remembered that there was another wolf in the clearing as that other wolfs voice reached him. A young male voice, not unpleasant to listen to, came across the clearing and the dead deers body. Nier chuckled quietly, Well done to you my friend, you are an excellent and determined hunter. Respect shone in Niernans eyes for the smaller wolf.

Niers smile slowly slid off of his face and he sat quietly next to the buck, he attempted not to show any weakness or dominance in his actions, placing his tail by his side and not sitting up too straight. He avoided direct eye contact and instead stared at the other wolfs ear, almost stressing that he did not want to challenge the other wolf. I don't want to steal your kill, and we can't say that I helped all that much, but I would like to at least feed myself and take a little meat back to my brother. Surely that would be fair? He kept his Irish accented voice level and mellow, an appeasing smile on his face. He flicked his azure eyes to the other males blues to try and gauge his thoughts before quickly looking back to the ever so fascinating ear.

<style type="text/css">
.naiot2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#b79365; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #201404; }
.naiot2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.naiot2 {margin:0 auto; width:520px; background-color:#614934; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/TGzCs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 350px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cbb69a; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.naiot2 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.naiot2 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread