everything looks perfect from far away
[html]

out of character text

Feeling very sour now Terra watched the one that was supposed to make sure she didn't get eaten by anything leave. Well that sucked. That meant she'd have to rely on the grouchy white wolf to help her get back to her pack, sticking the two together. The male's words had Terra looking at him in disbelief. That's pretty obvious. Guess you'll have to help me now. She couldn't be here on her own, as annoying as that was. If Cloudy left now she'd be killed by predators.

Her head cocked as the wolf addressed her again, this time more kind. A stutter? Did that mean the thing where his words were hard to understand? Again his name was repeated, but this time it was separated. Oh! You have two names? That was a habit Terra would never pick up. She had one name, and wasn't planning on getting another. Certainly, she had plenty of aliases, but that was different. It seemed like her nickname wasn't that far off after all either. He must have assumed that she'd been mocking him for such a fierce reaction. Terra didn't see anything wrong with a name that matched him though. He was white, and seemed to be capable of reaching the sky. Claudius. Help me back to the pack?

<style type="text/css">
.xmas-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFF00; letter-spacing:1px; }
.xmas-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.xmas-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.xmas-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... G_4177.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "Palatino Linotype", serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.xmas-01 b:before { content: open-quote; }
.xmas-01 b:after { content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread