everything looks perfect from far away
[html]

out of character text

Terra giggled as Claudius stumbled with surprise. He was a very silly wolf. He had so much to support him, yet was struggling to just make it as Claudius, let alone as an Aston. Silence hung around them for a while. Terra decided to take the opportunity to rest, laying down in the snow. It felt nice and cool against her heated body. The strain was showing from the trip now, and Terra was glad they'd decided to start heading back. Her leg might be good enough for her to limp around a little, but it was still far too painful for long stretches.

Hearing that she might have a name to live up to Terra shuddered, shaking her head. Her own name carried a lot of weight that she didn't want to put on others, not to mention the responsibility of the pack. To have an entire family affected by her actions, that was even worse. Terra didn't want those chains, either for herself or those who knew her. I don't think so. None of my birth pack had more than one name. Each member stood alone to prove their own worth and place. Turning to Claudius she nuzzled him softly. Stop here for a little bit?

<style type="text/css">
.xmas-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFF00; letter-spacing:1px; }
.xmas-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.xmas-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.xmas-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... G_4177.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "Palatino Linotype", serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.xmas-01 b:before { content: open-quote; }
.xmas-01 b:after { content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread