everything looks perfect from far away
[html]

thanks. this thread is kinda bouncy, eh? moves all over the place

A dark expression flitted over Claudius' face at Terra's reaction to not taking another name. The way it looked it wasn't connected to her words though. At least, not directly. It was a puzzle for her, wondering why he had such a dark look about him. There wasn't much she could really do about it but wonder, since she wasn't in any state to quickly escape if he reacted wrong. So much of her boldness had been cut away by this injury, forcing her to be submissive and quiet where she would be dominant and loud in situations.

Claudius' jump elicited one from Terra as well. Crouching down rapidly she stared wide eyed at him before it clicked that she'd simply startled him. Relaxing Terra pushed herself deeper into the snow, sighing as the strain on her body began to drain away. Terra smiled as he questioned if she was alright. Healthy as a fat rabbit. If you wait I'll even hop around like one for you. She winked at him cheerfully, slipping into her habit of disguising how bad her injury was. I wouldn't be allowed by the borders if I wasn't healthy enough.

<style type="text/css">
.xmas-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFF00; letter-spacing:1px; }
.xmas-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.xmas-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.xmas-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... G_4177.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "Palatino Linotype", serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.xmas-01 b:before { content: open-quote; }
.xmas-01 b:after { content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread