The Return Of Shadow.
[html]

OOC here. /+000

She watched him pick up all of his stuff and whined. She did not want him to leave again. She couldn't handle it and would go off the edge. She took a step forward but stopped as he spoke. "I can't be forgiven for what i have done....I am a monster, a demon, I can understand if you no longer love me. I'm sorry....I have failed you and didn't keep my promise that i would always be there...I do not deserve life, only death." She now had tears rolling down her black cheeks. Why did he think that?! He wouldn't be a monster--and why did he think that she no longer loved him. She came back to this god awful place for him. She could of stayed where she was, continued being abuse, beaten and unloved. But she left for him. "Sh-Shadow I..." But he cut her off with a growl. "I did things....I killed....pups....In order to save another soul...but I have killed mine. I love you Insomnia." He did what? Killed..? How..he promised. "Shadow, stop. If you do NOT STOP THIS STUPIDITY..." She growled and crouched down and pounced ontop of him and bit his ear. "Shut up. If you think I don't love you, than your a idiot." She growled again and sat ontop of him.

<style type="text/css">
.insnow b {font-weight:bold; color:#3a595f; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia; text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;}
.insnow p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.insnow {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#b2c7cc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ZZREG.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #3a595f; border-radius:5px; padding:415px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#708f97; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread