Hidden serpents and vicious hunters
[html]

La la la, why did it take so long? Assumptions being made, you call if they're right or not

[Image: header.jpg]

Asmodai. I am pleased to meet you too. Hel considered him for a moment. She leaned the bow against the fence and cocked her head to the side, her hair, tied back, falling over her shoulder. Hunt? Well, one could certainly call it a hunt. It was a weapon designed for killing, that was for sure. She had initially thought she would simply fight with knives and her shifter strength, but now it didn't seem like the case. It was just a new skill. Not that this shifter needed to know. It is, yes. I like hunting without weapons, but when one travels for a long time, and hunger takes over, I simply want to eat. I think you know what I mean.

Hel looked at him intently. He seemed rather strong, something she found strange. If he had no knowledge of weapons, then why did his body belie strength? She moved closer, two steps, her gaze still somewhat thoughtful, her eyes running up and down his form, trying to fathom what kind of trade he was in to. He could make a very good fighter and she could almost feel herself tense at the thought. Someone to practice close combat with... What about you? What do you do when you're not talking to strangers? She smiled at him, a nice smile. Though somehow it didn't seem to reach her eyes.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread