Just a little rest
[html]
Maybe 2 more posts after this? They can get into the house, and say goodnight and such Smile
wc 375

Savina listened attentively to Cer's description of her packlands. The more she said about it, the more the two year old wanted to see it. She wanted to see all the little houses and buildings, and what the areas around them looked like. Some of the terms she recognized, like vineyard and harbor. They were things the more "civilized" Italian wolves had. After all, it had been at one of their harbors where she had accidentally stowed herself away on that ship. As far as vineyards, she had never really seen one herself, but she had heard about them. They were fairly abundant in Italy before the humans died, and so it had been fairly easy for the wolves to pick it back up. The femme had learned some things about the more humanized culture from being told and observation, but really not much more than to know what things were. "That is interesting, I can't wait to see what they look like. It does sound like a den. Sometimes I miss sleeping outside. I should do that before the weather starts to turn." As she was getting used to the "new" way of things, she was missing some of the old ways. Luckily there were no rules against them, so she could still live that way if she wanted. "I'm interested in the vineyard too, there were many of them in Italy, but I never saw one. I wonder if the harbor is like they are there as well."

It seemed like it had hardly been any time at all, but before she knew it they were through the clearing and on the outskirts of the white picket fence that surrounded the great house. Now that was one thing that Savina really didn't understand, that fence. It wasn't big enough to keep anything out, so what good was it? Small animals would've been able to squeeze through the spaces, and larger ones could easily jump over it. Sometimes humans seemed like they had been such silly creatures. The femme looked back at Cercelee to make sure she was doing alright and smiled. "Here we are! You doing okay?" She thought her ghostly friend looked fine, but it never hurt to ask and make sure.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread