[M]Use Your Body
[html]

OOC here. /+000

​​Dhiate looked up at his golden mistress, ears pricked forward to hear the thump as his clothes hit the ground. He slid the golden bangle back on his right forearm and then reached for the clothes. Dhiate rose to his feet a little shakily, cloth in hand. He pulled the silk over his legs, over his chest, relishing in their cool touch. It felt good to be covered, no longer bare for the world to see.

Now clothed, Dhiate remembered that she said he still had to learn something. Inwardly he groaned. Please don't let it be anything like what she just did. I don't think I can do it again. He settled his blue gray gaze on his mistress, watching her move, watching her think. What did she want to teach him? "What do you wish to show me, Mistress?" He said warily. His voice was even rougher than before and it cracked at the last word like an adolescent's. Dhiate's eyes bugged out, and he winced. That hurt! He placed a hand on his throat, partially touching his collar. He gave a few hoarse coughs. Looked like he wasn't completely healed yet. He grimaced up at Amy. It hurt, but he could live.

Dhiate straightened and began to move towards Amy. He was ready for the next lesson.

<style type="text/css">
.piatedr b {font-weight:bold; color:#8a5e77; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #d6a277; }
.piatedr p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.piatedr {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#f2e5bd; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/4IJ7w.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #a77e5d; padding:240px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a77e5d; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread