These rumors must be..just rumors...
[html]

Word Count 153:: I pped you guys at the end just so we could close this out. Sorry on how ridiculously long it took -_-‘

Both seemed like fine additions to the back and Zalen then went over and bumped heads with both of them, I’m honored to have you both in New Dawn, you will surely add to our society and family. I welcome you both. He smiled, his tongue passing just beyond his teeth in an innocent façade. Then, with a sudden joyous and playful bounce Zalen moved away from the pair, Come! Let me show you the den and the others; they will be glad to meet you both!

The three wolves then turned inward towards the territory and made their way to the heart of the pack lands. Soon, the mouth of the communal den came into view, and others were milling about and came and greeted the three with smiling faces and wagging tails. Zalen was more than overjoyed, and went to celebrate the new arrivals with a long kiss to his mate.

<style type="text/css">
.z2 b {font-weight:bold; color: #eaf3f7; letter-spacing:1px; }
.z2 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color: #eaf3f7;} .z2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.z2 {margin:0px auto; width:408px; background-color:#6d717a; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... zalen2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.z2 b:before {content:open-quote;}
.z2 b:after {content:close-quote;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread