Life’s too short to even care at all
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Rancho);</style>Titania Moonsong

burning the ground, I break from the crowd
I'm on the hunt I'm after you

strut on a line, it's discord and rhyme

AND I'M HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF

Word Count :: 300+ I'm assuming we're back dating this, or is he bringing her a package of rotten eggs? Wink

Noah was right, she was in the den, but it wasn’t leadership duties that she was tending to at the moment. Well… then again, maybe not. After all, lazing in the rear of the den on your back could be considered a service to both her and her pack. The striking alphess did need her beauty rest, after all.

Her hind paws were splayed and her forepaws rested limply on her chest as she lazed, half-lidded and on the brink of dozing off. Her back was twisted in the most subtle C shape to prevent rolling back over. Before she knew Noah was there, she heaved a great yawn and her tongue lolled out of the side of her upside-down mouth.

It didn’t take long for her to notice the sound of the limping male, though, and her yellow eyes opened to peer at the entrance of the den even though it was obvious who was coming. Noah’s paws had a very distinct sound, as there were only three of them. Her nose twitched, and then an ear, and then she straightened herself out and let the movement roll her over onto her stomach. Her prior position was one of her favorites, but she barely indulged herself unless she was alone or had Zalen nearby, otherwise her laying belly-up might be misconstrued by her pack.

“Afternoon, Noah,” she said. Despite having been dozing, she woke and was alert again quickly. It hadn’t been a real nap, just a ‘there’s nothing better to do’ lazy moment.

The light from the entrance reflected in her eyes, and her muzzle cracked with a smile. She was happy to have Noah back with them. Not only was his punishment complete but he had been brought back up through the ranks to Subord, equal with much of the pack.

She noticed he had something with him then, and her eyes flicked between the package and the gray wolf. He wasn’t just here to nap in the den like she had been. “Ooh, what did you find?” She asked in a playful voice, cocking her head.

image from dawnthieves; code template by kitty; table by raze

<style>
.Hltw_razkit p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px; line-height:16px;}
.Hltw_razkit b {color:#ffff62; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.Hltw_razkit {background-color:#605f5f; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#f1efed; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/XNRhd.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:440px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #463837; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.Hltw_razkit .name {text-align:center; font-family:Rancho; color:#ffff62; font-size:65px; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:25px; letter-spacing:2px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.Hltw_razkit .lyrics {font-family:georgia; color:#f1efed; font-size:15px; padding:6px 0px 10px 0px; line-height:12px; text-align:center;}
.Hltw_razkit .ooc {text-align:center; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:10px; border-bottom:2px dotted #3a3629; padding:0px 15px 0px 0px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread