Get Me Out of Here
[html]
OOC herpderp? / +yo numbah!

Trent agreed to stay, sending Terra's tail to wagging wildly. That was good. She wouldn't be alone in the storage place. It would make her feel a little safer as well, since pack borders didn't mean anything to animals other than wolves. If something decided to attack she could just leave Trent as bait to allow her to escape. Settling back down into her meal Terra tore through the meat, wishing that it was fresher. That was the one shame of it, that she couldn't have fresh meat being unable to hunt.

Terra nodded her head at the question about her hunting skills. She could catch smaller prey if she was lucky, but fat healthy prey always needed at least two to help her take it down. I'm afraid the most good I can do is the occasional mouse. Slight exaggeration, but close enough since the rabbits Terra did manage to catch were either too thin for a meal or injured. At least the meat would be fresh. There were other ways that Terra could get food, mostly involving playing the thief and scavenger, but that she kept to herself.

<style type="text/css">
.terrra b {font-weight:bold; color:#116f77; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #041f22; }
.terrra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terrra {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#31515c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/K8FCs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#558888; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.terrra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terrra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread