home is never the same
"Well met Willow, I am Zalen Damaichu, Alpha of New Dawn upon who’s borders you stand. And this is Noah, my pack-mate. What questions do you seek answer?" Her blood ran cold as her gaze returned to the grey tripod again. Noah. Shadowy emotions ran amok in her eyes, ranging from joy to anger, from hurt to excitement, and every undefinable emotion in between. Finally, a cold expression settled on her face as she stared at the grey furred male with the eyes of his father.

"First, Noah can explain why he and his brother Taliesin abandoned me so long ago. I wasn't even a year old yet." She stood, not out of a want to show some kind of dominance, but from a need born of her sudden anger. She was furious, and she wanted to lash out at her half brother, to punish him for abandoning her. After a moment, she stopped her sudden pacing, biting her lip.

"I'm sorry, such an outburst was... indecent. Forgive me, sir." She looked at the alpha through lowered eyes, a calculated move that made her appear shy and demure. "What I wanted to know was what sort of wolves inhabited this packland. See, I'm looking for a place far different from Catalyst, a place where the wolves do not feed off each others insanity. A place where the innocent are not raised to be assassins." "Whoops. We did it now. Oh well."

Messages In This Thread