You granted me what I wanted
[html]<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Sarina);</style>

Lillith
Word Count :: 268 I will edit it when I get home Smile
-----------------------------------------------------------

She hadn’t even managed to get a back paw up to lift herself in when a screeching voice called out. Lillith leaned back to look around the cart, just in time to see a very angry dog-woman heading towards her. In Lillith’s mind, the lady seemed to be breathing fire and the red pup nearly laughed. She knew the woman was angry, and most likely going to send her away, but Lillith had no fear, and instead took her paws off the woman’s cart. The blond lady then grabbed something from the back, a bottle, and thrust it at Lillith’s face, claiming it was a poison that would kill her instantly.

Lillith didn’t care that the woman was being overdramatic, but she was very curious about the bottle that was now wavering inches from her face. She sniffed at it, and the woman’s fingers; could the contents of this small bottle truly kill her? Wicked cool… Lillith breathed, smiling up at the woman, You’ve got some really cool stuff in there. She wagged her tail then, Can you show me it? Now that the owner of the cart had emerged, Lillith would ask permission. She was a wily girl who would get away with what she could when no one was watching, but she respected her superiors when they were before her.

The pup then glanced over to the tied up coyote again, becoming a little more curious of him now. Why was he tied up? And why hadn’t he spoken? She turned her bright hazel eyes back to the woman, wondering if she’d answer her unspoken questions.

Image courtesy of harold.lloyd

<style>
.Lil_Pink_Green .padded {width:182px;height:462px; float:right; background-image:url(http://img851.imageshack.us/img851/5498/liltran.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; }
.Lil_Pink_Green p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Lil_Pink_Green b {color:#d6dd9a; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; text-shadow:#413a10 1px 1px 1px;}
.Lil_Pink_Green { background-image:url(http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/1070/lilq.jpg); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#7f7d4c; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#413a10; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; margin:0px auto; border:3px solid #d6dd9a; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; }
.Lil_Pink_Green .name1 {text-align:center; font-family:Sarina; color:#f6817c; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:190px 10px 10px 25px; line-height:25px;}
.Lil_Pink_Green .ooc1 {text-align:center; font-family:cursive; color:#413d10; font-size:9px; padding:0px 0px 0px 20px; line-height:9px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Lil_Pink_Green p b:before {content: open-quote;}
.Lil_Pink_Green p b:after {content: close-quote;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; }
.Lil_Pink_Green .ooc1 b {color:#2a2406; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; text-shadow:#413a10 0px 0px 0px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread