You granted me what I wanted
[html]<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Sarina);</style>

Lillith
Word Count :: 243 James feel free to PP, Bria hope you don’t mind I post before you for continuities sake.
-----------------------------------------------------------

As hard as she tried she couldn’t run all the way back to the caverns without taking a breather, especially with the powder stinging her eyes and the fur around them stained with her tears. She took refuge in a brush for a moment, oblivious to all around her because of that damn stinging. She was panting hard, her small chest fluttering like the beat of a bee’s wing, when she heard a voice.

The pup froze for a moment, thinking that it may be the evil blonde witch again; but this voice knew her name and sounded familiar, and suddenly the brush was split and there was the face of the Angela, Nani! Lillith cried, even though she had never met the woman, she knew that she was the leader and could help, This blonde woman with a cart and a coyote… she blew poison in my face; look at my eyes! And indeed her eyes were bloodshot and watering, It hurts… She tried to rub at it for a moment, She’s a bad lady, Nani! She’s by the temple! You should go bite her. She glowered then as best she could, the idea of the woman being punished sounding quite sweet to here.

Image courtesy of harold.lloyd

<style>
.Lil_Pink_Green .padded {width:182px;height:462px; float:right; background-image:url(http://img851.imageshack.us/img851/5498/liltran.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; }
.Lil_Pink_Green p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Lil_Pink_Green b {color:#d6dd9a; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; text-shadow:#413a10 1px 1px 1px;}
.Lil_Pink_Green { background-image:url(http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/1070/lilq.jpg); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#7f7d4c; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#413a10; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; margin:0px auto; border:3px solid #d6dd9a; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; }
.Lil_Pink_Green .name1 {text-align:center; font-family:Sarina; color:#f6817c; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:190px 10px 10px 25px; line-height:25px;}
.Lil_Pink_Green .ooc1 {text-align:center; font-family:cursive; color:#413d10; font-size:9px; padding:0px 0px 0px 20px; line-height:9px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Lil_Pink_Green p b:before {content: open-quote;}
.Lil_Pink_Green p b:after {content: close-quote;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; }
.Lil_Pink_Green .ooc1 b {color:#2a2406; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; text-shadow:#413a10 0px 0px 0px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread