everything used to be so perfect
[html]

OOC here. /+000

Hadley shook his head at the flurry of questions that arose. Drawing her close to him Hadley kissed her ears softly, wishing that he could give her something more. I don't know. I...need time to figure things out. Find out why I hurt you. It was a horrible thing he had done, and Hadley wouldn't feel good returning to her until he knew that it wouldn't happen again. He shrugged at the question of him being safe. Hadley always felt he was in danger off the territory, but telling Selene that probably wouldn't reassure her at all.

The bottle was returned to him, and Hadley took a sip, needing the courage the fiery liquid gave him. He wouldn't be able to leave otherwise. Her hand stroked his face, and he leaned in, kissing her lightly on the lips. I care. He had no answer for how long he'd be gone. Until he found his answer, at least. I'll leave...when the time is right. Not today, maybe a little while after. Selene pushed herself into him, full of loneliness. It was a good thing the alcohol numbed his empathy, or he would be crying. I'll come back. He kissed her again, on the nose, the cheek the lips, the curve of her neck.

<style type="text/css">
.hadhope b {font-weight:bold; color:#735f53; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia;}
.hadhope p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.hadhope {margin:0 auto; width:430px; background-color:#b9afa9; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/lkTq1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #494543; padding:400px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#d7d7d7; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify; text-shadow:#aca39d 0px 0px 3px;}
.hadhope p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.hadhope p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread