A helpful drifter appears again
She smiled weakly at the words of the stranger. They seemed almost normal, that others actually could and did care for strangers and friends alike. It seemed that somehow the two of them had crossed the line between the two and were somewhere in the middle. Friends and strangers. She sortof liked that idea, or maybe it was the lack of blood that was muddling her mind. Whatever it was the idea made her smile. "Would you have, gone out of your way.." she asked as she let her eyes close again. It was a stupid question and sometimes even the truth spoke at one time could change in the future, but the words he said seemed so close to home.

In the moments of silence she sighed and rubbed her check against her good foreleg as she caught the words that dropped from above. She gazed up at Asmodai as she pieced the words together. She hadn't really realized it but she'd seemed to have fallen into some sort of delayed shock from the deeds she'd done in the day's span. She shook her head to clear the thoughts as she smiled wearily. "This is my home Asmodai.." she said softly with a trickle of laughter as she stared off down the beach as she attempted to gather her feet under her to stand. Stumbling to her feet she gritted her teeth against the pain and stood on her three good legss as her mucles twitched and trembled.

Sighing softly she shook her head and gazed up the beach. Near the old dock.. there's a path.. it leads to an old dirt road.." She hadn't really ever shown anyone her home except Deuce and here she was being walked home by another to her secret retreat, yet even in her dreams she knew it wouldn't remain a secret for long, when the stars fell place the home would be her haven and where the pack could find her. "It's right at the start of the road.." She suddenly shook her head and laughed. "I don't even know what in the hell I was thinking.. seriously." She figured she had in someway deserved the wounds she'd been granted but she wouldn't really admit that to anyone, atleast not at this moment.

Messages In This Thread