The older teach the younger
[html]

Word Count → 177

If I didn't make it clear, Enzo is in secui form, also fail post is fail

His unknown pack mate turned out to be.... a child. He blinked slowly as he looked down upon the small creature and was momentary baffled by confusion over what the heck he was supposed to do now. He vaugely remembered this was the girl that had received Wayne for a mentor or something, he hadn't been paying much attention, focused on Juliet too much. She was a tiny thing he concluded, as the small doggish girl trotted over to him with a small bark of her own. His dusty tail gave a welcoming wave

He seemed to have interrupted her doing something, perhaps hunting the same animals he was although he found it hard to believe such a small pup was hunting the large animals.

Adell ain't eet? Yah 'unting for anytheeng me lass? Ah cahn giyyhee a pointah er two eef needs be on trahcking an theengs. The male planted his rump into the dirt and slid down until his elbows touched the ground, lowering himself down into a laying position so that he was on her level.

<style>
.jacetext {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:none;background-image:url();background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:Georgia;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;}
.jacetext .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:center;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.jacetext .ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.jacetext .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted;}
.jacetext p {text-indent:20px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.jacetext b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.jacetext i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.jacetext u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread