questionable existences in this earth
[html]<style type="text/css">
.nireetablechels strong {color:#ccbca3;}
</style>
http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/4777/van2do8.png) #b09480 bottom no-repeat; color:#000; font:9pt georgia; line-height:1.1em; padding:2em; padding-bottom:6.0em; text-align:justify;">

She may have continued to play around with her pretty, little conch, had not that familiar feeling of eyes upon you dawned on her. She looked up swiftly, her separately colored eyes immediately meeting the soft, deep verdant of another’s. She stared for a long moment, mouth slightly ajar from the surprise of being “caught” fiddling with something she perhaps shouldn’t have been. With her memory all fuzzed, it wasn’t hard for her to take something totally innocent and think it was bad.

I was… well, I… There was no use explaining she figured, so she hastily stuffed the hard object behind her back, grimacing as the tines poked uncomfortably through the fur and onto her tender skin. She fiddled with her hands, glancing up occasionally towards the rather gaunt-looking male with the ruffled, red fur. Uhm, I’m Asa, she said absently, hardly loud enough over a blare of wind that swept around the boulder.

table by chels
[/html]

Messages In This Thread