questionable existences in this earth
[html]<style type="text/css">
.nireetablechels strong {color:#ccbca3;}
</style>
http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/4777/van2do8.png) #b09480 bottom no-repeat; color:#000; font:9pt georgia; line-height:1.1em; padding:2em; padding-bottom:6.0em; text-align:justify;">

His words struck her as something sweet, something she couldn’t exactly see due to his disheveled appearance. But his kindness, and the tender moments of his past revealed, gave her the impression that there was a lot more worth to Conri than his current exterior allotted. Asanotohl smiled absently down at the conch held delicately within her fingers, imagining a small red boy running to the shadowy figure of a mother, presenting the smiling figure with a gift similar to the item in her own hands. It was enough to warm her heart well enough to keep it from completely icing over at his next words.

I don’t really remember anything aside from when I woke up in the Hollow a couple days back… so I’m not sure I have a family either, she said, in a sad attempt to relate. This perhaps explained her child-like behavior; yet most un-childlike, she felt the need to take his clawed hand in her own, comfort him, and provide a sense of safety, just as Laurel had provided to her. She refrained though, merely leaving a soft, gentle grin upon her muzzle as she watched him plaintively. Laurel had told her that Esper Hollow was new, and the small number they held was slight proof of this; all the same, Conri’s vague concern for her well-being was flattering, to say the least. A gentle blush reddened the skin beneath her tawny fur. It’s really new… there are fewer than ten of us, I’m sure… I’m honestly just trying to get used to my surroundings, she added, looking away to the angry bay suddenly. A trip to the beach had sounded nice earlier… but it’s been storming on an off all day… kinda gloomy, really.

table by chels
[/html]

Messages In This Thread