I don't care
[html]

OOC here!

Dhiate stepped closer to the girls and looked between them, tears forming in his eyes. As he explained, Thana listened quietly. Isa listened as best she could, out of it because she was unstable again. As he spoke of what happened to him, her own memories flooded through her mind, making her even more unstable and unpredictable.

By the time he finished talking, Isa was completely gone. All of her anger and hatred towards her father ended up being unleashed on a nearby tree. She furiously cut long, deep slashes into the tree trunk with the blade she had recently received from Thana. Once the anger was out, she sunk to the ground, mumbling in French quietly enough for the others to be unable to hear.

Tears streamed down Thana’s face for the first time in her life as she stepped forward and pulled Dhiate into an embrace. She explained what had happened to them, Dhiate being the fist Thana had told. ”Our father tried to make us into assassins at a very young age. Whenever Isa did something wrong, she was beaten. When I did something wrong he..he..” She couldn’t bring herself to say it as tears flowed quicker as she looked up at Dhiate before continuing. ”When we were yearlings, he killed our mother in front of us. She had been the one who tried to protect us from him, but she was his slave and could do nothing against him. We attacked and killed our father and left on our own. This is the first time I’ve even been around anyone else besides Isa. She at least decided to join a pack. We still know what it’s like to feel alone and helpless. If you ever need us we will be there for you Dhiate.” Thana pulled him into another embrace, tears slowly starting to stop.

<style>
.isanight .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.isanight p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.isanight b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.isanight {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... hnuq-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.isanight-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.isanight .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread