While Hope was Still There
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family= ... English+SC);</style>ALAKI
UNTIL THE DAY I DIE
Should I bite my tongue until blood soaks my shirt?
Never fall apart, so tell me why this hurts so much
My hands are at your throat and I think I hate you
Word Count :: 348Beyaz would arrive before Alaki and settle on some branches, feel free to PP him.

Lingering around the stables he had been hiding from his daughter and ever present nuisance Alexander, lying in the corner of Hibiki's stool where he was relatively confident no one would come looking for him. On his lap lay an open book, scraps of paper shoved between it's pages in a poor excuse of organisation. Scrawled across the pages were poor, almost illegible illustrations of ideas and plans that had recently been spinning around the Rakeeb's head, unable to ignore them he had found writing them down, even if his attempts at drawing and writing were poor, helped sort his thoughts out and recorded them so that he could not forget.

A few paces away from where he sat he heard the sloshing of water, blue eyes rose to see his mare deep her head down and drink loudly. Sighing his eyes fell back onto the pages of his book, yet before he continued he was interrupted again, this time by a somewhat familiar call. Curious he quickly placed his book and the various scraps of paper to one side and quickly began the task of tacking the mare up. Once ready he lead Hibiki out of the stables and pulled himself up onto her back, Beyaz taking of from the stable roof and flying ahead of the storm coloured samurai.

From his location it would take him a few minutes to get there, but he was completely confident that one of the other members would deal with whoever it was at the borders until he or Naniko arrived on the scene. Keeping to the fastest pace he could, considering the territory, two familiar scents soon reached him shortly before the two females came into sight. Pulling on the reigns lightly he slowed Hibiki down and approached at a less rushed pace. Nodding to the dasa, he turned his attention fully on the other female “X'yrin. Has something happened? What can we do for you?” he asked, keeping his voice steady, unsure if the female leader's reasons for visiting, he could only assume the worst until told otherwise.

Image courtesy of the-night-bird

<style>
.Alaki_UntilIDie .ooc {font-size:12px; font-style:italic;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie b {font-family:verdana; color:#778375; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie {background-color:#1f1f1c; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#808274; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/5781/atab.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:440px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie .name {text-align:right; font-family:IM Fell English SC; color:#95a090; font-size:95px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie .lyrics {text-align:right; font-family:braggadocio; color:#4d5349; font-size:30px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:6px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:12px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie .lyrics2 {text-align:right; font-family:braggadocio; color:#c1b8b4; font-size:15px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:6px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:12px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#575a4f; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 0px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread