Horses, horses everywhere!
[html]
Gah! So sorry for the wait on this! I have been really neglectful of Robin recently Sad Slight PP here, let me know if you wanted it changed Smile

The young female could not help but be shocked by the horses reacting in the way that they were; she had never seen them be more than calm and often quite still. But for some reason Terra had sparked a chain reaction that had set the horses off into a frenzy. The patchwork female padded down the line of horses, patting snout and making calming noises as she did so, she did not want any of the horses to hurt themselves, or to hurt Terra. The hybrid was her friend after all and even if she had done something to upset the large quadrupeds she did not deserve to be hurt, a lot were much larger than the sandy female and almost all of them were a lot stronger, they could trample her without much difficulty. Robin didn't want to see that happen, not to her friend. She approached her friend, her long legs carrying her towards her swiftly. Terra explained why the horses were not happy at all with her presence, she had tried to hunt them, the patchwork female's eyes widened as she listened, she could not believe that someone would try and hunt her friends, that was what the horses were, they were a useful part of the pack and she could not believe that anyone would attack them. Terra then asked why it was that they were not allowed to be hunted and the patchwork female turned her head to one side as she thought about it. She had never really thought about why it was that they were not allowed to hunt the horses.
"I think maybe we should talk about this outside." Robin replied, the horses were making too much of a racket to be able to talk in the stables properly.

The young female wandered towards the door and beckoned for her friend to follow her, she smiled in a warm way as they stepped into the warmth of the lands outside. She moved to sit on the wooden porch structure that lined the stables, patting the wood in a gesture that Terra should sit next to her. She smiled and thought for a moment, trying to decide what the best way to explain why they had their horses, remembering her uncle's teachings on the matter.
"I really think it's because the horses are useful to us Terra, they're very strong and easily trained, they can move loads that we could not, we can tie ropes to them and to heavy objects and they just pull them with no trouble, we couldn't do that. Also they are not really that much faster than us, but they make it easier for us to get to places because we don't have to use our own legs to get there. Does that make sense?" Robin explained, looking at Terra, hoping that what she had said would be a good enough explanation.
"Why did you want to eat them?" The patchwork Aatte asked, turning her head to one side in a quizzical fashion.

<style type="text/css">
.junglepath b {font-weight:bold; color:#8f8c60; letter-spacing:.5px}
.junglepath p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.junglepath {margin:0 auto; width:600px; background-color:#443025; background-image:url(http://i42.tinypic.com/ru4tao.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #78581a; padding: 380px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#575b5d; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
WC: 506
Table by Fae (Lana Realm) Smile

[/html]

Messages In This Thread