Where to go
[html]

OOC here!

At first, it seemed the male would attack. He snarled at Isa, hackles raised, until she took on a submissive pose. He soon relaxed and chuckled when she apologized. ”Yeah, I was hoping it was a friend of mine but I probably should have paid more attention to the scent. Others would have still attacked.” With her hair now cut and out of her eyes, it was easy for others to see the scars that nearly blinded her. She didn’t mind though, they were part of her past and she wouldn’t be able to forget and let go without accepting it instead of hiding.

His tail wagged behind him as he held himself up, appearing strong and confident. He introduced himself and explained that it was his territory. Isa gave him a sweet smile and nodded at his explanation. ”Makes sense to me.” She chuckled before making a comment, unsure how he would react to it. ”Or it could bring the weird females straight to you.” She was already teasing him and making jokes, something about Tharin made her feel comfortable. He offered up his food and she nodded, accepting his invitation and waited for him to lead the way.

<style>
.isanight .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.isanight p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.isanight b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.isanight {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... hnuq-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.isanight-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.isanight .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread