[M]Finding a late dinner, or not.
Testing boundaries, it was what Inocencio often did, and it was a bit of a rush to nuzzle with a subtle hint of affection, but not be pushed away. Suspicions about the female dampened the enjoyment somewhat, but the male could still feel "Fleta" beside him, and the warmth that brought. Green eyes watched for more signs of inconsistency, but became distracted by the gift of food that the male had almost forgotten was there. Regardless of what the intent had actually been, Inocencio took the gesture as the female warming up to him, and began to think of how to push the pesky boundaries a little bit more.

While thoughts of how to gently direct the situation in the direction he wanted, the male would snap up the piece of meat that had been passed, his stomach immediately thanking him for the sustenance. Ears pricked at hearing Fleta's opinion on wolves, and felt like if there was anything fishy about the female, it wasn't her hate of wolves. "Hey now, I have a little bit of wolf in me, and from the looks of you... I'd guess the same applies to a certain attractive lady." Inocencio would tease lightly, his muzzle attempting a playful return to Fleta's nape. It had seemed like a good idea, to drop a little bit more of the act, and try licking at his companion's nape to gauge her reaction.

Messages In This Thread