Home is where my family is
[html]
<style> @import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Alegreya+SC);</style>Skye Collins
Word Count :: 000 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

The female's hackles slightly rose as a growl emitted from the female's mouth - why she did not know, but she did not appreciate this subtle threat upon her packlands, no matter who it was directed towards. Subconsciously, she took a step forward, in front of Myrddin, and moved her hand toward her dagger - if this woman posed a threat to Taliesin or his kin, she would make sure to silence that growl herself.

The female seemed to calm at her presence, however, and Skye slightly relaxed, although somewhat suspicious still. Recognition blinked in her eyes as she introduced herself as Jace - she knew who she was, although not personally. The killer of Argul, the horror on her pack, who Shawchert could not kill himself. She listened as she introduced the rest of her family, and the creamy-white female listened as Jace told her tale from Ichika - the merged outcome of Phoenix Valley where Jace had hailed and Dahlia de Mai, their old neighbors - and nodded as she said that they wished to join.

She looked at the female Jace, who was clearly the head of the family - she was a killer, yes, but perhaps that was for good. She could not help, however, be reminded of another family that had come to her borders - Taliesin himself and the killer Liam. She would keep a close eye on this family. But until they proved themselves, she saw no reason to keep them homeless any further.

"You may call our pack your home, Jace, friend of Orin and killer of Argul," she said softly and lowly. "And your family, too," she said warmly to the rest of her family, including the pups who seemed so sullen. She looked back to the two adults. "And what skills do you have to bring to our own family?"

Your the only one who saves me from myself, I abandoned this love and laid it to rest, And now I'm one of the forgotten

Image courtesy of auensen

<style>
.GR2_Skye3 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Skye3 b {font-family:verdana; color:#2b4131; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Skye3 {background-color:#d9dccb; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#7a8476; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/3425/atable17.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:210px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #7a8476; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Skye3 .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #7a8476; }
.GR2_Skye3 .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Skye3 .lyrics {color:#2b4131; text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:13px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.GR2_Skye3 .ooc {text-align:center; font-family:verdana; color:#102015; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #7a8476; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread