I Am Mr. Sunshine
[html]

Awww thank you! This ones short :c I'm sorrrrry

He grinned. A grin. A grin. What did she say? What did she do? Was it a positive or negative gesture? Was it something to look forward to or stare down upon? He must have found something funny or ridiculous about her. She was perhaps a joke, now. Terror flooded her just upon the thought. Could she make up for it? Could she fix whatever crime, whatever mistake she had casted? She shook her head and gave a smile back at the male. "Awww. Well, I was just in the neighborhood and saw you walking. Thought you could use your little nurse again." Her smile became a cheeky grin and she nuzzled his neck. Insomnia knew she had a mate, but Shadow had been with other girls the past few days. So why couldn't she be with Ceri. "Why are you all the way out here?" She tilted her head and looked around at the scenery. It was a human graveyard. Her mix matched eyes widened a bit. She had never seen an human artificial type thing before. "....wow." She sat down, her tail wagging slowly behind her.

<style type="text/css">
.inso1cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#c89c6a; text-shadow:#6c5d4d 1px 1px 2px;}
.inso1cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.inso1cai {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#060703; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Z0UGd.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #040302; padding:170px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ab9679; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.inso1cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.inso1cai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.inso1cai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread