One False Move
Aylu stepped forward and looked at Dara's daggers. They looked blunt and well used. "Mind if I sharpen them. The look a tad blunt. I can teach you better if they are sharp. Or would you like to learn how to use a staff? I personally know how to use a staff better," he said pulling off his staff and swinging it around to show her. It was extremely heavy, made from a full log that took him close to a month to carve from. He had learned how to carve from every wood but his staff was different.

He held it out for Dara, wondering if she was strong enough to even use his staff. If she wanted to learn how to fight he might as well teach her everything he knew how to use. He wished he had a short spear or a Cicada Wing Sword his master had taught him to use. She would have to learn with what they had but her daggers could be used in many different ways. He smiled at her softly, bowing to her some as he did without thinking. "Next time you throw up your dagger you will have confidence that you will catch it with ease and grace. It may take time and many cuts to your paws but your daggers will become your most deadliest weapon," he said pulling out his own dagger, tossing it up and catching it in midmotion by the tip and flinging it into a near by tree where it imbbeded its self some.

Messages In This Thread