I Am Mr. Sunshine
[html]
Haha no worries.

Cerberus was entirely grateful for the friendly way in which Insomnia responded to his company. In fact, he was rather pleased that most of his pack mates didn’t expect him to submit to them, despite his rank. However, he did long for the day when he would perhaps be promoted to at least a subordinate in the pack, mainly because he wanted to feel equal to the others in some way. Though he knew being an omega wasn’t bad – Titania certainly cared for her omegas – he still felt as though his position were a constant reminder of his irresponsible actions and failure to save Blind. Fortunately, as a result of being nearer to Insomnia, the entire ranking system seemed to dissolve, and they were left as just two wolves enjoying the day together. This fact alone broadened the smile on Ceri’s face, and he dramatically leaned on the dark she-wolf after settling down beside her.

You’re absolutely right, he sighed in mock-distress, I most definitely need my nurse around. I have been quite hopeless without her. And, in answer to your question, I’ve come out here in search for some neat trinkets and treasures, perhaps something useful. However, it seems as though one treasure has already come to find me. He tossed the she-wolf a light-hearted wink and then looked down at the road. Quite interesting, isn’t it? he continued, noting her awe. I’m not entirely sure what the point of this strange, hard dirt is, but it feels nice underfoot. He pawed at the ground a time or two again, and then sat completely still. Slowly, a wicked grin curled his lips and he turned to the wolfess, eyeing her like a shiny bauble. He then stretched his maw forward and nipped playfully at her ear, hopping up immediately afterward to invite a chase as he tore off through the tall grass.

<style type="text/css">
.ceroll b {font-weight:bold; color:#af7945; font-size:16px; letter-spacing:0px; text-shadow:#fff 1px 1px 2px;}
.ceroll p:first-line {font-weight:bold; font-size:16px; letter-spacing:0px; }
.ceroll p:first-letter {font-weight:bold; font-size:18px; letter-spacing:0px;}
.ceroll .ooc {text-align:right; padding:5px 10px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px;}
.ceroll p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ceroll {margin:0px auto; width:475px; background-color:#dfcdbb; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/A8Dtz.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fff; border-radius:20px; padding: 330px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: garamond, sans-serif; font-size:15px; color:#676058; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread