I'm Not One of Them
The gamma dipped his head, face understanding at the mention of famine. It was tough for all when food grew scarce. Tharin's strength and age had helped him withstand it, allowing him to catch prey, even as small as it was, and survive until he was sent away with Akira. He nodded at the offered consolations, accepting it. Living as a loner was tough, but he didn't have the guts to return to his pack after Akira's death, feeling that he had lost his place with them when he hadn't been able to save his friend's life. It seemed Shandom understood the pain of being forced to leave one's pack perfectly.

The question was confusing for Tharin. He stared blankly at the wolf, trying to figure out how to respond. There's other lifestyles? He lived on four legs, always had. It was difficult enough accepting that luperci existed. The idea of them living a lifestyle different from his own was even more difficult, widening the gap between him and the infected creatures. I assume you're talking about the two leggers. I'm not one. I just live on four legs, I don't have the ability to go on two. I doubt I could live their lifestyle even if I tried. Your pack lives like I do?

Messages In This Thread