I Am Mr. Sunshine
[html]
OOC

Paired with the weight of the wolfess sitting on his body was the weight of an odd desire settling on his chest. Cerberus had smelled the mind-numbing scent of the she-wolf in heat when Insomnia had greeted him at New Dawn’s borders, but now it was teasing his nostrils once again as she brought herself infinitely nearer to him. The smell was so dizzying, in fact, that it was all he could do not to begin showering the ebony wolf with kisses. No, he thought firmly, this wolf belongs to another man. She is not mine to take. But his instincts were so strong - surely she was capable of bearing many healthy pups, ones that looked like him. Again he scolded himself mentally, and then concentrated on the way the trees curled into odd shapes as they touched the sky for the mere purpose of distracting himself.

Immense relief flooded through Ceri when Insomnia hopped off of him. He immediately rolled onto his feet, giving his fur a brief shake before peering past her shoulder. I appreciate that you don’t think of me as a lesser wolf, darling, he said, turning his gaze on her once more. What good is a man if a woman so easily stands over him? Cerberus smirked at his own words; he wasn’t the kind of wolf who would easily back down from protecting a woman in a show of dominance, but he wasn’t a bigot either. However, again, he had to remind himself that protecting this woman was not his job. With a twitch of his torn ear, he scouted the area in a brief glance and then began trotting even farther back into New Dawn’s territory. Perhaps we’ll start by heading to the reservoir, eh? he suggested, glancing over his shoulder at the she-wolf to make sure she was coming. He was indeed glad that she had agreed to come along with him, and he wasn’t about to leave her behind.

<style type="text/css">
.ceroll b {font-weight:bold; color:#af7945; font-size:16px; letter-spacing:0px; text-shadow:#fff 1px 1px 2px;}
.ceroll p:first-line {font-weight:bold; font-size:16px; letter-spacing:0px; }
.ceroll p:first-letter {font-weight:bold; font-size:18px; letter-spacing:0px;}
.ceroll .ooc {text-align:right; padding:5px 10px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px;}
.ceroll p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ceroll {margin:0px auto; width:475px; background-color:#dfcdbb; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/A8Dtz.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fff; border-radius:20px; padding: 330px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: garamond, sans-serif; font-size:15px; color:#676058; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread