Watch The Glow
When she had asked the question she wasn't expecting what she heard. She heard the tale of the troubled youth and the instability of him. She gulped hard at that and thought about her own brother doing something like that to her. How he could do that to his own sister was beyond her.

She knew who Taliesin was. He had a young pup named...something. She couldn't remember. It pained her to think that he had to be pained with losing his adopted daughter and almost his son. She words about the love between a parent and a child hit an empty spot in her heart. "I never spent much time with my father when I was younger. He was too busy with my brother Crixsus. But, when I lost him in the raid that killed off my small pack, I cried for hours. I wanted more time. I know that strange love, even if he only wanted Crixsus around." The thought came to her from those words of strange love.

"I have also the name Bangle mentioned around d'Arte. Who was he?" she obviously had a very curious nature. She wanted to learn and this was her interest right now. She wanted to know the pack history and the important people, important for good or bad reasons.

Messages In This Thread