I Am Mr. Sunshine
[html]

.: OOC Text here. :: WC 000+ :.

If being right means being without you, I’d rather live a wrong-doing life. Am I wrong to hunger for the gentleness of your touch?

If being right means being without you, I’d rather live a wrong-doing life Am I wrong to hunger for the gentleness of your touch?

Things just couldn’t be as she wanted them to be. She was stuck in limbo: she could neither go back to living within a world without nor could he move forward without him. She had to do something, she couldn’t just leave and pretend as if they had never shared anything. If she left Ceri here, she might never see him again. She needed him now more than ever and it would be depressing, let along agonizing, to come so close to having him always near her and just flush it all away. She smiled at the male. "You followed...So I will give you a chance." She smirked and stuck her tongue out at him. She liked having him this close, well she liked anyone this close. She nuzzled his shoulder gently and looked at the water. "What treasures do you think are here Ceripoo."

<style type="text/css">
.Insomnia_weird b {font-weight:bold; color:#bf36ad; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Insomnia_weird .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Insomnia_weird p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Insomnia_weird {margin:0px auto; width:499px; background-color:#000000; border:0px solid #000000; border-top-style: hidden; -moz-border-radius-bottomright:20px; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft:20px; -webkit-border-bottom-left-radius:20px; -webkit-border-bottom-right-radius:20px; 0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: comic sans ms; font-size:14px; color:#bde8ff; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread