Pardon?
[html]

xD Wandy is most convenient in Optime form, I hope you don't mind~

Slim bodice was perched on a rock near the river, pelt a mottled mix of ash and cocoa, with small patches of ivory contrast. Harks were held back with a tentative contemplation, nimble fingers lightly tracing the top of her staff, which was implemented as a cane. Wander was waiting, ever so patiently, for that pesky little Gamble to return to her from his bug-hunt. Jade sights and their milky pupils were gazing off, clearly miles away from her current location. As always, long chocolate and ebony hair was kept meticulously brushed and straight, due to her aversion to tangles, knots, or anything that felt relatively grimy.

Quietly, the dame hummed softly to herself as she remained pensive, until a sound of approach caught one of those silvery-tipped spires, and she turned faintly, minty gaze glancing about, though for the most part blindly, as she searched for the source of the breathing sound, body alert as she held onto her cane.

Is someone there? Could you please state your business, and show yourself? Preferably close to my voice, kek, she asked in an inquisitive tone, worry somewhat lacing her words as she waited for a response.

<style type="text/css">
.wan3cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#bd93a0; text-shadow:#1c0e13 1px 1px 2px;}
.wan3cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.wan3cai {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#625a6a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/1BfhJ.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #544b5c; padding:205px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#aba2b4; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.wan3cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.wan3cai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.wan3cai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread