Pardon?
[html]

OOC here!

The hand on her knee didn't seem to phase the dame, and was a nice reminder that she wasn't just talking to herself. His silence, though, reminded her that he was, in fact, a stranger, and shouldn't precisely let her guard down too soon.

"" Her harks had fallen apt in a docile manner, but as he spoke, they perked forth once more to listen to the stranger's voice rippled through the tranquil quiet. Still smiling, she gave a slight nod. Of course, her bird was a poisonous little scrapper of a sort, but she still loved the hooded pitohui none the less. Jade sights remained turned towards Cerberus, proving that she was listening carefully as he continued.

"I had stopped to rest after my walk, but I wouldn’t mind company as lovely as yours."

Her visage took on a look of surprise from the phrase, unsure of how to respond for a moment, and the doe was caught quite off-guard, before she smiled, though sheepishly from the compliment.

It is rather nice to have company! It can get a little lonely, meandering about. Conversation is always something welcome, came the dame's response, friendly tones evident in her voice. But, um, if you wouldn't mind, may I get a look at you? So to speak? I'm just a little curious is all.

Slender hands were held up faintly, seeking a guidance so she could examine the stranger's features.

<style type="text/css">
.wan3cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#bd93a0; text-shadow:#1c0e13 1px 1px 2px;}
.wan3cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.wan3cai {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#625a6a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/1BfhJ.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #544b5c; padding:205px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#aba2b4; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.wan3cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.wan3cai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.wan3cai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread