Pardon?
[html]

OOC here!

Crown tipped in slight, her chocolate and ebony tresses falling into her face slightly as he held onto her slender hands, awaiting for guidance. His movements seemed slow, hesitant... Which only seemed to make her feel more tentative.

The dame's palms gently touched his face, and her hark perked forward a bit, nimble fingers gently tracing the contours and details of Cerberus's maw and visage, those hands ghosting over every detail. Wander was curious, building the mental image of his visage, from the marred details of past wounds to the slightest detail in the structure of his jaws.

Carefully, thumbs outlined that jawline, before she withdrew those slim hands.

You have a very gentle face, yet you're so decorated, she mused pensively, harks dipping aft lightly as she referred to his scars. You must have a lot of stories. Would you mind sharing some? I don't have many of my own, but... I love hearing other tales.

The dame's hands once more folded in her lap as she kept that slender muzzle pointed towards the male, still attentively listening.

<style type="text/css">
.wan3cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#bd93a0; text-shadow:#1c0e13 1px 1px 2px;}
.wan3cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.wan3cai {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#625a6a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/1BfhJ.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #544b5c; padding:205px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#aba2b4; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.wan3cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.wan3cai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.wan3cai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread