Call for Trade
[html]

OOC the reason why threatening amy doesnt work XD

Word Count → 000

The wolf cried out that it was not right, and swiftly drew a weapon. Taking his cue from the stranger Raoth leaped forward, chain wrapping to go around Amy's neck and choke the merchant. Even as the bow moved to point at her, she was moving. Grabbing the coyote Amy flipped him over, turning the chain that would have choked her against him, holding him up before her. If he tried to shoot her the slave would end up taking the shot.

Calmly Amy stared at him, eyes as cold as the darkness that rested in other's nightmares. Now, let's be reasonable. You don't want to do anything hasty. I just came here to trade. Lower the weapon and I'm sure no one will be hurt. The young male struggled in her grasp, unable to battle against the more powerful female. Mercilessly Amy pulled back on the chain, causing him to struggle for air. I'm working very hard to make a good living you know.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread