New and old friends
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

The enthusiasm between the pair was obvious. It made Amy sick to watch such a display. They were clearly acting weak, with no care in the world. Did they believe Amy would take care of them? She trampled the weak, she didn't help them up. Dhiate did make sure to show himself off though, bringing a smile from Amy. If he did anything to act against what he was supposed to do he would be punished, whether or not he normally behaved or not.

Offered canine furs for the hawks Amy looked over in interest. What kind of condition are they in? She had no problem trading the hawks for them, but she wouldn't accept damaged goods in any way. They would have to be in good condition for her to accept them. She passed the red paint over without arguing, as it was only a small amount and Amy knew that the assassin would have kept the blades in the best condition possible. She examined the knives, satisfied with them. I could get you one. What would you give me for it?

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread