[M]Teacher and Student
[html]

<style type="text/css">
.aeronmatchOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/aeronmaching.png') #0fab00 no-repeat top center; width:500px; margin:10px auto; padding:275px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.aeronmatchTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#FFEC8B;}
.aeronmatchSubTitle {text-align:center;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#FFEC8B; margin:65px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.aeronmatchInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#FFEC8B; font-weight:bolder;}
.aeronmatchInput {width:490px; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 70); line-height:120%;}
.aeronmatchInput b {color:#FFEC8B; }
.aeronmatchInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.aeronmatchoInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.aeronmatchInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.aeronmatchSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#FFEC8B;}
p.aeronmatch-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

She lays down on the sidewalk
Never very analytical
She is something simply beautiful
Re-appear when you feel magical
WC :: OOC ::

The Ganesa woman was happy to hear that they were doing well. It made her proud as a mother to hear that her daughter was moving up the ranks. There was just something that mothers could not give up and that was the care and love for their children. The golden woman was scarred and hard on the outside, but the minute it came to her children she was mush. she would do anything to protect them. She gave a nod looking at the scared yote girl. "I'm glad to hear that." she said smiling.

it had been a long while since she had come here. It had been a long time since she had seen her daughters. It was something special actually to think about how old they were becoming. Aeron had to focus though on the woman before her. After all she was no inferni member and Aeron was not sure what could happen if she stepped on her toes.

a smile crossed her lips as she thought about it. So they were on level playing grounds their rank even. Its good to meet you vesper he spoke as she rolled her shoulders now there was something that she hadn't thought about in a while. I'm a cold blooded killer. I don't belong here. She smirked. She really did fit right in with the group of miss fits. inferni just never felt like home to me. Wraith, Luc... well they belong here. Anathema well its more like where I came from." She spoke as she looked at her.

To back in the days when we were young
When everything was like a loaded gun
Ready to go off at any minute
Yeah you know we're gonna win again

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread