Get Me Out of Here
[html]
ooc here · table by Alli!

Trent was jealous of Terra in so many ways, he realised when she answered his question. Not only did she manage to avoid sounding awkward at all, or like she had even noticed his awkwardness, but she also had plenty of new things to share. Plus, she had actual friends, a thing that Trent had yet to manage. He probably should've felt good for her, and a part of him did; but then there was the selfish part that was angry that she had more than him, that he couldn't be more like her. Mostly just angry at himself, but also irrationally feeling like he deserved what she had and more.

But when he spoke, all he managed was to voice the little part of Trent that was happy for her, and the smile on his face felt almost genuine this time. "Friends in other packs, huh?" He even sounded curious. "Well, I can see how... I mean, you're very, uh, open. I can see how you're good at making friends everywhere you go." For a moment, the coywolf looked up at her face again, smiling a friendly, genuine smile. And for some reason, he couldn't tell whether his envy and resentment had increased and was hiding, or if it had just completely melted away as he voiced how he felt about her.

<style type="text/css">
.trentfeb1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#735245; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;}
.trentfeb1-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#473c35; text-align:left;}
.trentfeb1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.trentfeb1 {margin:0 auto; width:90%; max-width:600px;background-color:#1b0100; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BxMZH.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 123px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5f301b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread