Nothing will show I'm Sorry
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.infinOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/template2.jpg'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:480px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.infinTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.infinSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#c40602; margin:3px 100px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.infinInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:3px 100px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.infinInput {height:340px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%;}
.infinInput b {color:#C40602; }
.infinInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.infinInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.infinInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.infinSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 220px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#808080;}
p.infin-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Aeron
I'm alive
Take a look into my eyes
This time I'ma take you for a ride
I'm invincible tonight!
WC :: + OOC ::

the smell made her nauseous not like she had not been before but she was just ugg. huffing she looked at herself she was going to need to clean herself up. She wouldn't be doing this again for a while she could say that much. The golden demon was not about to cause herself more pain that what she really needed too.

Turning she looked at Charm. there were so many things that she wanted to say. There was no reason to say them though. She looked at Charm, you can have my room its the only one set up for living minus the rooms for the kids. I'll set my self up in a spare room. Aeron spoke. she really didn't need much it was getting warmer she could even perch herself in a tree and sleep.

Moving down the hall she turned and to her surprise the little white child sat there a smile on her face. Mama who is this? she asked looking at the female. It was funny how the blood and burning flesh didn't bother the child at all. Aeron smiled. Pride dear this is Charm Aeron spoke. Oh is she my new mommy? Aeron looked at the child shock written on her face. We'll see wanna show her to her room with me? Adwen nodded standing up.

Believe me
You've never met another one like me
Bet you've never seen the things that I've seen

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread